The Reamerblade tool is designed to minimise borehole tortuosity by elongating micro doglegs and borehole spiral patterns. The Reamerblades are interchangeable with the Switchblade® bodies and can be configured either eccentric or concentric.
This addition to the Switchblade® range will add versatility, enabling the operator to configure the tool as a reamer, stabilizer or a combination of both. To optimise performance, the Reamerblade should be run in tension and high-up the drill string.
- The Reamerblade can be configured eccentric or concentric
- The Reamerblades are interchangeable with Switchblades
- The Reamerblade allows for forward and back reaming action
- Improves weight transfer and wellbore conditions
- Reduces the need for dedicated wiper trips
- Reduces back reaming and the risk of stuck pipe events