Are you a stone cutter or do you build castles?
The story goes a little something like this…
Three stone cutters were asked about their jobs.
The first one replied, “I’m paid to cut stones.”
The second replied, “I use special techniques to shape stones in an exceptional way, here let me show you.” He proceeded to demonstrate.
The third just smiled and said, “I build castles.”
Here at ED Projects we are all castle builders and we are always looking for more people who can help build the castle with us
Are you looking for a new challenge in the highly dynamic, challenging oil and gas industry? We are an independent and interconnected team that encourages learning, creativity and innovation in a supportive and enjoyable working environment. If this sounds like your kind of working environment and you too are a castle builder, then we are looking for you!
ED Projects is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Due to EDP’s significant expansion in the Oil and Gas Industry, there is a vacancy for
Office Manager (0,8 -1,0 fte)
Responsibilities and tasks
- You are the central position within the company, taking care of good mutual cooperation and a pleasant working atmosphere. You act as a bridge between the internal and field staff
- Bringing oversight and structure in the work processes and streamlining of procedures
- General administrative sales/operations support and secretarial support to CEO and Director
- Financial administration (Accountview)
- Responsible for travel arrangements and supporting documents
- You support the management with their activities on human resources and you take responsibility for human resources files in the administrative aspects including preparing salary administration
- Coordinates and reports meetings
- Responsible for facility management such as telephony, office design, and maintenance
- Minimum 5 years in an international working environment
- Fluency in both written and spoken English as well as professional Dutch working proficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Creative and a team worker
- Communicative/organizational and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple projects
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Upstream oil and gas background or knowledge of drilling is a plus
Independent, assertive, accurate and flexible
A diverse, independent and challenging position with a competitive salary within a dynamic work environment.
For more information about the position, you can contact Mrs. L. Duijn of Mrs. L. Kaal, tel: 072-8200289.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Even if we do not have a current vacancy that matches your skill set or ambitions, we believe it is still important to meet people interested in working here. Let us know what you think you could offer us for we might be looking for you!
Please send an email to email@example.com