As per immediate, European Drilling Projects is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to support our global operations. The position will entail some time at our base in Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands, and mainly traveling abroad between the USA, within Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East. You will be the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
We are looking for a charismatic candidate with the following qualities:
- Minimum 5 years offshore/onshore drilling experience (preferably directional drilling): you need to be able to optimise BHA design, i.e. placement of stabilizers. We often advise our clients on optimum placement of our tools;
- Sales experience: Besides handling our current clients, we also require you to do new sales. Some of these will be clients with which we are already in contact with, other clients will be completely new to our products range;
- Structured: We give you a lot of freedom and responsibility and we need you to handle this structurally;
- Great communicator: Your position in the company will require a lot of presentations, phone calls and emails. Therefore, your communication skills should be sublime.
What we provide:
- Freedom and responsibility. Smart people don’t need to be managed;
- Good salary and performance-based bonuses – great opportunities and incentives to grow within the company;
- Opportunities to travel the world.
What your duties will be:
- Most of the time flying around the world;
- Making sure that our global sales with the help of the operations dept. are being run efficiently and successfully;
- Reporting, sales and inventory forecasting, budgeting, contracts.
How to apply?
This is where the fun begins. First of all, we require you to send a one-minute video of yourself. We are sure that if you can sell yourself to us, you can also sell the new innovations which this company is bringing to the market. Then, we will have a Skype meeting to see if we are a potential match. Finally, we will invite you to spent a week at our base in The Netherlands to see our company and operations department to see how you function on the job.
Please send your application to email@example.com.