Are you a stone cutter or do you build castles?
The story goes a little something like this…
Three stone cutters were asked about their jobs.
The first one replied, “I’m paid to cut stones.”
The second replied, “I use special techniques to shape stones in an exceptional way, here let me show you.” He proceeded to demonstrate.
The third just smiled and said, “I build castles.”
Here at ED Projects we are all castle builders and we are always looking for more people who can help build the castle with us
Are you looking for a new challenge in the highly dynamic, challenging oil and gas industry? We are an independent and interconnected team that encourages learning, creativity and innovation in a supportive and enjoyable working environment. If this sounds like your kind of working environment and you too are a castle builder, then we are looking for you!
ED Projects is an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Even if we do not have a current vacancy that matches your skill set or ambitions, we believe it is still important to meet people interested in working here. Let us know what you think you could offer us for we might be looking for you!
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we build our castles within sales?
We are always looking for growing, innovating and perfection and we do not make it our self’s easy in today’s market.
Our technical sales engineer will be part of our team and should focus with our team on the business development growth of our small company to the future. Idealistic yes….., but we always wanted to be different and make a difference in our business.
Our technical sales engineer is experienced in:
Leading, directing, developing, traveling, budgeting, preparing , innovating and with a huge sense of responsibility, common sense and accountability to make it happen.
EDP are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer on a permanent basis at their office in Heerhugowaard, The Netherlands. The main purpose of this role is to develop, maintain and expand the sales opportunities on the global basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Developing and exploiting sales opportunities.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Attending customer meetings and maintaining regular and frequent customer contact.
• Preparing and conducting presentations to customers.
• Maintaining full awareness and thorough understanding of EDP products.
• Conducting market intelligence. Understand competition’s offerings, pricing tactics and sales strategies.
• Preparing sales plans and forecasts.
• Preparing technical and commercial proposals.
• Be prepared to travel to customers as and when required (sometimes at short notice, during weekends).
• Maintaining an accurate record system of the (potential) customer base to include sales results, enquiries and developments.
• Attending and assisting with relevant industry trade shows.
Qualifications and Skills
• 5-10 years experience in downhole drilling tools sales.
• Good technical knowledge of drilling is a must.
• Able to build customer relationships.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good general IT skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in technical discipline.
• Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional languages are advantageous.
Interested? Email us your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com
Please note: We take the time to find our ED Projects “Castle builder”.
ED Projects is currently looking for a well – organised Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations ( 0,6 – 0,8 fte ).
The Office Manager will be responsible for streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control and supporting CEO and director.
We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats.
Office manager main duties and responsibilities
– Manage a smooth day to day running of the office
– Assist in financial administration
– Act as a key point of contact within the company
– Coordinates and reports meetings
– Handle HR responsibilities and any HR related paperwork
– Provide support CEO and director
– Provide support in inventory registration, operations
– Provide support in logistics and sales
– Arrange travel arrangements, bookings and visa’s
Qualifications and skills
– 5-7 years of experience in office management
– minimum HBO
– detail oriented and self initiative
– excellent written and spoken English and Dutch
– Experience in working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Our ideal candidate is professional, pleasant and possess the ability to function equally well in both a team environment and independently.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org